In 2012, the Prime Minister decided on ten priorities for government - the Better Public Services programme. Result 10 is about making New Zealanders' dealings with government easy in a digital environment. We’re aiming for an average of 70% of New Zealanders’ most common transactions with us to be completed digitally by 2017. Result 10 is about making services easier for individual New Zealanders. Result 9 focuses on businesses.
Service Innovation Working Group
The Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) leads Result 10. The work we do impacts all agencies. One of the ways we’re working together is the Service Innovation Working Group (replacing the Digital Services Council). This Group comprises deputy chief executives from agencies that guide Result 10 work. It has members from nine agencies:
- Accident Compensation Corporation
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Inland Revenue
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Social Development
- New Zealand Police
We’re also working with other agencies on parts of Result 10.
Result 10 Blueprint
The Service Innovation Working Group and the Service Innovation team have created a shared vision for digital services. Cabinet made the Blueprint government policy in July 2014.
The Blueprint is a pathway towards services that are:
- digital by design – our services are designed to be digital
- digital by default – digital services will be ‘how we do things’ in government
- digital by choice –customers choose digital because it’s convenient.
The Blueprint has 10 Actions that:
- support customers to move to digital
- redesign services
- increase system capability.
Some Actions are higher priority than others. The Actions fit together to support the Result 10 outcome.
- Action 1: Assisted digital
- Action 2: Usability
- Action 3: More digital transactions
- Action 4: Web consolidation
- Action 5: Integrated service delivery
- Action 6: Digital service standards
- Action 7: Contact centre capability
- Action 8: Cost and quality of services
- Action 9: Remove legislative barriers
- Action 10: Service design and delivery capability.
Read the Result 10 Blueprint (PDF 5.9 MB)
We’re working on a refreshed version of the Blueprint. We’ve been interviewing agencies across government to find out how they’d like to use the Blueprint in future, to help implement our shared vision.
We’ll keep you updated as this work progresses.