Standards and compliance
This section contains ICT standards and related standards that are applicable to government agencies.
- API Standard and Guidelines
- Government Enterprise Architecture for New Zealand Standards Reference (GEA-NZ Standards Reference) is a coordinator of standards used across New Zealand government and includes reference to standards and policies developed and owned by a number of government agencies and international bodies.
- Web publishing
- Records management (from Archives New Zealand)
- Financial management (from Treasury)
- Authentication Standards (includes online authentication, password strength and evidence-of-identity)
- New Zealand Government CIQ (Customer Information Quality) Profiles
- New Zealand Secure Web Services Standard
Privacy and Security - Technical security policy through the New Zealand Information Security Manual (NZSIM) (from the Government Communications Security Bureau) and guidance on how comply with Information Privacy legislation (from the Office of the Privacy Commissioner)
The GEA-NZ standards available here have included, superceded and expanded on the e-GIF standards v3.3. For historical reference only, the e-GIF standards v3.3 are available here (.pdf; 1,320 kb)