Service Innovation Group
The Service Innovation Group advises on the linkages between citizen-centric service delivery and the role of ICT transformation across government.
It is chaired by Maria Robertson, Deputy Chief Executive, Service Delivery, Department of Internal Affairs.
- Service Innovation Group Terms of Reference (PDF, 112KB)
- Service Innovation Group Terms of Reference (DOCX, 58KB)
- Maria Robertson, Deputy Chief Executive, Service Delivery and Operations, Department of Internal Affairs (Chair)
- Kim Shannon, Acting Deputy Secretary, Sector Enablement and Support, Ministry of Education
- Tina Wakefield, Deputy Secretary ICT/ Chief Information Officer, Ministry of Justice
- Mark Evans, Deputy Chief Executive Strategy, NZ Police
- Melleny Black, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Jill Lane, Director, Service Commissioning, Ministry of Health
- Peter Martin, Deputy Commissioner, State Services Commission
- Paul Jepson, Chief Information Officer, ACC
- Ruth Bound - Deputy Chief Executive, Service Delivery, Ministry of Social Development
- Arlene White, Deputy Commissioner, Service Delivery, Inland Revenue
- Kelvin Watson, Deputy Chief Executive Organisation Capability and Services, Statistics New Zealand