The Information Group advises from a system-wide perspective on how government can better unlock the value of the information it holds on behalf of citizens.
It is chaired by Mark Sowden, Deputy Government Statistician and Deputy Chief Executive Customer Strategy and Delivery, Statistics New Zealand.
- Mark Sowden, Deputy Chief Executive Customer Strategy and Delivery, Statistics New Zealand (Chair)
- Cheryl Barnes, Deputy Secretary Organisational Performance & Operations, Ministry for the Environment
- Michael Bird, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Nic Blakeley, Deputy Chief Executive Social Policy, Ministry for Social Development
- Russell Burnard, Government Chief Privacy Officer, Departmentof Internal Affairs
- Rajesh Chhana, Deputy Secretary Policy, Ministry of Justice
- Mike Cunnington, Deputy Commissioner Information, Intelligence and Communications, Inland Revenue
- Marilyn Little, Chief Archivist, Department of Internal Affairs
- Andrea McDonald, Deputy Chief Executive Location Systems, LINZ
- Teresa Dickinson, Deputy Chief Executive Partnership and Design, Statistics New Zealand
- Fiona Whiteridge, Manager Fiscal and State Sector Management, Treasury