ICT Strategic Leadership Group
The ICT Strategic Leadership Group engages in strategic dialogue to progress issues and opportunities for stewardship of the system, collective impact, customer-centricity and information management.
It seeks connections across the four working Groups and takes a cross-system portfolio view of investment and value.
It actively leads the change required to realise ICT-enabled business benefits.
It is chaired by Colin MacDonald, the ICT Functional Leader and Government Chief Information Officer.
- Colin MacDonald, Government Chief Information Officer (Chair)
- Brendan Boyle, Ministry of Social Development
- Andrew Bridgman, Ministry of Justice
- Naomi Ferguson, Inland Revenue
- Iona Holstead, Ministry of Education
- Liz MacPherson, Statistics New Zealand
- Andrew Crisp, Land Information New Zealand
- Scott Pickering, ACC
- Helene Quilter, Ministry of Defence
- Struan Little, Treasury
- David Smol, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Chai Chuah, Ministry of Health
- Ian Fitzgerald, Independent
- Peter Mersi, Ministry of Transport
- Fergus Gammie, New Zealand Transport Agency